(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:|
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Creative CA0132 chip
- Support for Sound Blaster Recon3Di
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2201 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN1)
- 1 x Intel GbE LAN phy (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
* Teaming is not supported.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
* The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot with PCIEX16_2. The PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot will operate at up to x8 mode when the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 is populated.
(The PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFireX™/NVIDIA SLI technology™
* The PCIEX16 slots operate at up to x8 mode when 4-Way/3-Way AMD CrossFireX™/NVIDIA SLI is enabled.
2 x Marvell 88SE9172 chips:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3/4/5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x mSATA connector
* The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (GSATA3 6/7/8/9) supporting up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
Chipset + 2 VIA VL810 Hubs:
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- Up to 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 8 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|IEEE 1394||VIA VT6308 chip:|
- Up to 2 IEEE 1394a ports (available through the internal IEEE 1394a headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x PCIe power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x mSATA connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 2 x IEEE 1394a headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x power button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x reset button
- Voltage measurement points
- 1 x BIOS switch
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out, Headphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for eXtreme Hard Drive (X.H.D)
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for 3D Power
- Support for EZ Setup
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- LucidLogix Virtu MVP
* Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port(s) on the back panel.
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7
- XL-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 26.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.