• Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket * This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
• Intel® X299 Chipset
• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB • Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4** - X-series processor support DDR4 4133+(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz* • Dual channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 2-channels DDR4** - X-series processor support DDR4 4500+(OC)/4400(OC)/4333(OC)/4266(OC)/4200(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz* • Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com ** Please refer the DIMM Slots section for more details.
• 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots - Support x16/x16/x8 mode with the 44-lane CPU.* - Support x16/x8/x4 modes with the 28-lane CPU.* - Support x8/x8/x0, x8/x4/x4 modes with the 16-lane CPU.* • 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots * Please refer to page 32 for PCIe 3.0 bandwidth table.
• Intel® X299 Chipset • 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports* • 2 x M.2 slot (Key M) - Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s - M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices - M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices - Supports Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for all M.2 slots** • 1 x U.2 port *** - Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage • Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology****
* M.2 slots and SATA ports share the same bandwidth. Please refer to user manual for U.2, M.2 & SATA combination table. ** Please refer to user manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration. *** PCI_E2 shares bandwidth with U2_1. If you install a PCE_E2 device, the U2_1 will be disabled. **** The functions will be supported depend on the CPU.
RAID • Intel® X299 Chipset - Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices - Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices* * M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie. Please refer to user manual for Creating a M.2 PCIe SSD RAID with M.2/Optane Genie.
• Intel® X299 Chipset - 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) - 5 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB connector) • ASMedia® ASM3142 Chipset - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port internal USB connector • USB 2.0 Hub GL850G - 3 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports available through the internal USB connectors.
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector - 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector - 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors - 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports) - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port - 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector - 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector - 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors - 2 x Front panel connectors - 1 x Front panel audio connector - 1 x LED extension connector - 1 x TPM module connector - 1 x Virtual RAID on CPU connector - 1 x Thunderbolt add-on card connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port - 1 x Clear CMOS button - 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports - 1 x LAN (RJ45) port - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port - 5 x OFC audio jacks - 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.3 cm) • ATX Form Factor